Protecting innocent human life from conception to natural death…no exceptions!
572 W Market St #2 Akron, OH
+1 (330) 762-2785
An intentional interruption during pregnancy of the developmental process at any time from conception to birth, ending the life of a pre-born child.
We know that life begins at conception, and therefore abortion is the immoral killing of an innocent human being. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution protects all human life from conception through natural death; however, proponents contend that abortion is a right that should not be limited by a government or religious authority. They state that an unborn child has no rights until it is actually born.
Since abortion was legalized through a decision by the U.S. Supreme court, it is most likely the same route that we will have to assume to try and make it illegal once more. In the meantime, we are fighting to get stronger laws in our state to try and regulate abortion within the confines of what the Supreme Court has ruled we can do as a state, and we are focused on reaching out to abortion minded individuals, especially those experiencing crisis pregnancies, to change their hears and minds to embrace a culture of life. We are also dedicated to teaching our youth about the sanctity of life so that whether or not we are successful at overturning Roe V. Wade, the abortion facilities will close due to lack of clients.
This demonstration is presented by Dr. Bill Lile, an OBGYN and nationally
Frank Pavone from Priests for Life said that America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion. This is an older film that was produced in 1984 and depicts the abortion process via ultrasound and shows an abortion taking place in the uterus. During the abortion process, the fetus is described as appearing to make outcries of pain and discomfort. This film, although older and grainy, should be shown to all those who think abortion should be legal. CAUTION: This film graphically shows an abortion 11 weeks after conception and therefore should not be viewed by children. If you are a young person and have any doubts
This video was produced by “Created Equal” to be played on their jumbotron tv at the March for Life in Washington DC. We remember Roe v Wade to remember the victims. Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel has said, “To forget the dead would be akin to killing them a second time.” Our nation has already signed the death certificates of millions of preborn babies. As Wiesel warns, we cannot let them die a second time.
View a video explaining how the abortion pill works.
Is abortion helpful in cases of rape or incest? What about fetal deformity? What about threats to the life or health of the mother? Hear the stories of those who have actually been involved in these difficult circumstance.
This video is almost an hour long, but is an exceptional documentary about children conceived in rape, and why there should be no rape/incest/fetal anomaly exceptions.
This video from courtesy of Life Dynamics Institute puts the lives lost through abortion since 1973 in perspective to the lives lost in military conflicts since 1776.
Crescendo is a short film that has been globally heralded and has won over 11 international awards. This groundbreaking film is by the producers of Bella, Eduardo Verastegui, Jason Jones and Leo Severino and executive producer Pattie Mallette, the mother of Justin Bieber. It’s the beautifully told story of a woman in the 18th century who, while pregnant, tried to take her own life only to reverse course as the result of some unexpected events. The child she carried to term eventually became known to the world as the composer Ludwig von Beethoven.
Click on the article name below to view a printable version:
- Eleven Reasons Why Tax Money Should Not Go to Planned Parenthood
- Your Tax Dollars At Work
- Public Opinion on Late-term Abortion
- Population Decline
- Abortion Facts
- Incidence of Induced Abortion in the United States
- Ohio Abortions Statistics by Characteristics 2018
- Comparison of 2017 to 2018 Local Statistics
- 2018 Ohio Abortion Report
- Legal Abortion Harms Women
- Legal Abortion Harms Women and Endangers Their Future Children: Why Aren’t Women So Informed? (Explores the link between abortion, infant mortality, and post-abortion syndrome.)
- Legal Abortion: Protecting Women’s Reproductive Health
- Botched Abortions Report
- Pro Choice Slogans–A Critique
- Roe vs. Wade: A Bad Decision Yields Terrible Consequences
- Roe vs. Wade: A Faulty Legal Decision
- Roe v Wade’s Days Are Numbered
- RU 486
- The U.S. Supreme Court on Abortion
- Should Abortion Be Considered On An Equal Basis With Other Issues When Voting?
- Unborn a Parasite?
- Comparing Abortion to Slavery and the Holocaust
- National Right to Life: The State of Abortion in the U.S. 2017 Report
- U.S. Deaths: Some Comparative Statistics
- The Truth Behind the 2015 Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
The abortion timeline on the right is displayed courtesy of Heritage House76. It is available to purchase as a banner from Heritage House76. Visit their website by clicking here.
Want to stay informed? Sign up to receive our action alerts and e-mails!