TAKE ACTION NOW!
Tell our legislators:
It’s time to Defund Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood is America’s largest abortion business, committing 1/3 of all abortions. But did you know that they currently receive over half a BILLION of our taxpayer dollars every single year? Abortion takes the lives of 2,600 precious unborn lives every single day. Our tax dollars should no longer go to fund America’s largest abortion business.
We are positioned like never before to defund Planned Parenthood. CLICK HERE to add your name to the SBA List petition to stop giving taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood.
- Burkons is responsible for 41 percent of all complications from medication abortions in Ohio - the highest in the state - according to reporting forms filed with the Medical Board of Ohio in 2013.
- Burkons worked with abortionist and convicted child molester Thomas Michaelis at several locations, including the Capital Care Network abortion facility in Cuyahoga Falls until it was ordered closed in 2013 by the Ohio Department of Health and the U.S. Drug and Alcohol Administration for multiple health, safety and drug violations. (Read the full article from LifeSiteNews about the closing by clicking here.)
- After Michaelis was convicted of child pornography charges, Burkons took over operation of the Capital Care Network abortion facility in Toledo which Michaelis had operated. This facility has a long history of failed inspections and more, has been ordered to close by the Ohio Department of Health primarily because of a lack of a valid transfer agreement, and is currently in operation only because of a court intervention. (To read documentation about this facility, click here.)
- Burkons is the medical director at Preterm abortion center in Cleveland, supervising the operations there, including in March 2014 when 22 year old Lakisha Wilson died during an alleged late term abortion. Despite the release of whistle blower documents which point to falsification of medical records at Preterm, there has yet to be any criminal indictments.
- Burkons took over the lease and re-opened the closed Cuyahoga Falls Capital Care Network in 2015 under the new name of Northeast Ohio Women's Center, keeping the same phone number, and apparently much of the old operation without addressing the violations for which the old location was closed. ODH inspection reports which were released when his original ambulatory surgical facility license was denied indicated the presence of expired drugs and testing kits initialed by staff of the closed Capital Care Network.
Richard Hodge, Director,
Columbus, OH 43215