- Protecting innocent human life from conception to natural death...no exceptions!
The Main Issues
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research and Cloning
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- Building the Culture of Life
- Educate with the facts concerning life issues
- Legislate by promoting laws protecting innocent human lives
- Advocate as a voice for the voiceless
- Unify those seeking to defend life
- Multiply our voices to increase in strength
The United States of America was founded on the principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness based on Christian principles with freedom of religion and equality for all. The Declaration of Independence proclaims our rights and principles, and the Constitution tells us how to protect them for "all posterity", which means born and unborn! Despite these high ideals, we have of history of injustice from the past which includes slavery, civil discrimination and more. We've witnessed other horrors of injustices around the world, including the holocaust in Germany and genocide in Africa. We've righted a lot of these wrongs over the years, and are now once again faced with Supreme Court rulings and laws that are sadly unjust. In particular, the Supreme Court decided with the decision of Roe v Wade and other rulings later that our unborn Americans have no rights, and that their mothers have the right to terminate their lives. Since 1973, many courageous Americans have been advocating tirelessly to right this wrong and to protect innocent human life beginning at the moment of conception. At the same time, they have advocated to protect ALL life through natural death.